Oct 12, 2010

Frolicking in the Bluebells

This little fellow is destined for the Wichelt.com freebies site. I will let you all know when it is there to download.  Meanwhile, I am adding to the design - and you will be pleasantly pleased - in fact, there may be more than one design from which to choose.  The little elf is doing far more than playing in the bluebells.

By the way, did you know bluebells come in various shades from lavendars and blues to purple?  I renamed this as the flowers do not look like chicory - and I knew better at the time I posted the partial picture below.  Oh well. 

So, wait a bit and you will discover what this little Crimson Elf is up to.  He has a very important job!

1 comment:

  1. As my manual dexterity has decreased over the years I've come to recognize the fine efforts of others. Your imaginative designs and exacting work is sheer graphic poetry. My compliments on your excellent and instructive blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.