Dec 5, 2010

Feathers 'N Fins

Feathers 'n' Fins 200x199
UPDATE: 1-10-11 - this design has been shipped to Hoffman with reorders already so I know for sure it is in shops and in some of your sewing baskets. I hope you will share your WIP pix!!
-Deb


Here you see my newest design, called “Feathers ‘n Fins”.  The design is 200x199.  I stitched this model on Wichelt’s Natural-Light Brown 40 ct linen, over 2 with 1 strand. Finished size is 10” square.

I used Crescent Colours variegated cotton floss but the chart will include an approximation in DMC. The Crescent Colours are: Mint Julep, Timber, Persimmon, Poblano Pepper, Argyle Socks, Chili Pepper, Almost Auburn, Ginger Snap, Bejeweled

I hope you will be interested in this design.  For a brief time you can purchase it in my Etsy, until Hoffman takes it into distribution.

3 comments:

  1. Really pretty, love the colors.

    Mary in IN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pattern! When will it be available through Hoffman's?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.