Jan 9, 2011

Etsy Update

I've just had a lovely person email me and ask to purchase a copy of  Across the Miles.  So...  for now, I have put it out on my Etsy Shop and it is available as a PDF file until Hoffman takes it on.  

Evening sun on the snow looking out my front window

Sunset on snow topped trees looking out my back window
I am thinking this is such a cheery design that it might be nice if revamped for next Christmas, snow on the roof tops and all the goodies, as a Merry Christmas wish to friends far and near.  I think 'snow' because I am surrounded by snow!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, Deb, and love the design! Had a lovely time with the treasures last week. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered your 'across the miles.' I think it will be my best friends Christmas gift this year (I hope). Love your designs - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.