Mar 1, 2011

Christmas Surprise On A New Fabric

I have to admit that while I do love purple, the mystery fabric was giving me the sneezes. Since sneezing and stitching are not compatible activities, my dear friend Rebecca sent me a lovely piece of royal blue Monica and I have begun anew. 
Here is a snip of what I am creating for Just Cross Stitch magazine.  I am honored to have been invited to the Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament issue!  In addition,  I will be doing the designer profile in September/October 2011 with a full size design.   Last, I am designing and soon will soon be stitching a Halloween ornament in the Halloween "bookazine".   So keep watching for snippits as I go.

Meantime, I am still working on Panoply of Peacocks and love how it is turning out in the gorgeous Crescent Colours. I will post a WIP soon!

4 comments:

  1. Now I can comment - it had vanished yesterday, just the little envelope! Very well done, Deb, shall look forward to seeing your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deborah! What a well-deserved accomplishment! :) Cathryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful.
    Congratulations on your upcoming publication features!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your upcoming designs in the Just Cross Stitch magazines! I look forward to seeing your wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.