Jul 14, 2011

Suprise WIP from a friend- Panoply of Peacocks





Yesterday, I received such a lovely email from Marie in Raleigh, NC.  She and her friend Helen are both stitching Panoply of Peacocks.  Helen (left) has added some color variations which I like very much.  Marie (below) is sticking to the chart because, as she wrote "I decided that I am so in love with the colors you chose that I am working with your color choices."  The fabric both are working on Lakeside Linens Maritime White 40 count.

Thank you, Marie and Helen, for sharing your beautiful work!

Now just a note here...  I found that Eve's Leaves, a pale blue green variegated, was listed for more than one symbol. Here is a correction, with my suggestions - this applies to the Crescent Colours cotton floss.  If this image does not show well on your screen, you can see it a little larger on the corrections page of my main website at http://www.temptingtangles.com/p/corrections.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.