Sep 23, 2011

A Little Snippet of Tea Time

As of this date, this design is now available in shops - both LNS and ONS. 10-25-11


I had previously written "This little snippet of "Tea Time" is a slice of  the whole design now available at my Etsy Shop.                                                                                     For the next few days I will have it on sale until I am ready to send it out for full release to shops."


"Tea Time" would be darling as the center to a little luncheon-sized table cloth, or the center of a bread basket cloth – or a place mat, even! Here, it is a wall hanging for my kitchen - on an apple tree twig hanger.  :-) 

4 comments:

  1. I think this one is just lovely, Deb. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nsaw your "Tea Time" and tried to find your Etsy shop but no luck. I'd love to be able to get the chart and on sale to boot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skenn, this design is out in shops, both LNS and ONS. Contact me via email if you need help finding it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.