Jan 30, 2012

What If It's Twins??!!

 I lovely lady named Janet contacted me last week, saying she had twins coming to the family. She wondered what she might do for a birth sampler, as she wasn't all that adept at tweaking an existing design such as my Tree Top Birth Sampler, now in shops.  So, I put on my thinking cap and camp up with this design, Tree Top Twins.  For anyone wanting a quirky and clever twins birth sampler, complete with baby monkeys, this might be just perfect.
The babies' coverlet can be changed to any colors you choose as there are a variety of blue greens and pink tones in the design.  There is room for the second name, as you can see.  This design is currently available for sale on my Etsy Shop in pdf. format.


From the original Tree Top Birth Sampler
- WIP by Helen Kelly







2 comments:

  1. Deb, this is so cute! There's a Liebster Blog Award that's being passed around. I've nominated you for one! Details are on my blog at http://octoberlace.blogspot.com/

    Theresa (your friend at OneOverOners)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I just saw your blog and noticed my name on it in reference to the "What if it's twins!!??". I had to tell you thank you and that I got a big kick out of it. I showed it to my hubby and brother and sister. I told them I was on a blog and FAMOUS now (hahaha)and did they want my autograph? lol!!!

    Janet Cottrill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.