Apr 1, 2012

Second Sneak Peek: Red, Red and More Red- "Sampling in Scarlets"

 "Sampling in Scarlets" will make it's debut at the April Online Needlework Show and shortly thereafter, will be available through your local needlework shop, or favorite online shop.  



 



 At 226 by 360, this luscious sampler, done all in various Dinky Dyes red silks, makes the idea companion to an earlier release, "Needle Worker's Abecedarius".

 

 My friend Ellen has done a lovely job of stitching this sampler, which is filled with just about every word related to red!  She worked  with a single strand of Dinky Dyes silk floss over 1 thread of Zweigart Dublin raw/natural/undyed linen in 26 count.


3 comments:

  1. I love all the different colors of red that you used in "Sampling in Scarlets".

    You seem to use the colors that I like most. I started following your work after I saw "Creation" just because I admired the colors that you chose for it.

    I also like the colors that you used in "The Only Gift"

    I could go on but just know that I admire your work very much.

    Jan in NC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you wicked woman, lol! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooooooooo is all I can say to that ...lol :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.