Mar 9, 2014

Peppermint Pig Coasters and Other Goodies!

Great ideas for the next holiday gift giving....  No one else will have the same gifts you can create!


Do you remember the project I was working on in November - here on this

 blog - where I 
used some of the little motifs from Peppermint Pig for

alternative ideas?  
If you recall, first I stitched a few on really tight fabric 

over 1, to create tiny snowflakes for a miniature tree. I used fabric glue to 

seal the edges which I trimmed close to the stitching.  Then I used gold, 

metallic thread to hang the dainty little ornaments.









Then later, I found some 3 inch photo coasters which were well sealed against moisture that might enter from a beverage glass sitting atop.  I began that project and posted a few images.

Now, here they are, all stitched and fastened into the photo coasters, ready to give to someone special!!





2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo!
    What a great idea!

    I'm in the process of creating a "finishing list" with all the ideas I have ever come up with (or found). I'm going to add this to my idea list (and will be happy to share it with you when I'm finished, if you like)

    I heart you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.