Apr 11, 2015

Upcoming Newsletter April 2015

 Did you realize that the semi-annual Online Needlework Show is about to open once again?   I admit that  I can hardly wait to the new pretties are coming up!  

Also, for a short time, you can view the designs released at the  last November show .  I believe this link will be active for only about 4 more days.  Mine are the top three on the left of the page. 

As you might suspect,  I am preparing my newsletter and will be emailing it out soon.  Are you on my mailing list?  If you haven't subscribed, and want a closer peek at the designs soon to be released, see the links to the left on this page.  You'll see some advance details to whet your stitching appetite.    ***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.