Aug 1, 2015

Remember Me - to come...

My little pachyderm has only three legs as of last night's stitching session.   In time, he will be trotting about, playing with his not-so-dainty friends.  What should we name him??  I found more than 25 names for much loved, yet fictional, elephants!

 Whatever his or her name will becomes, make sure you remember him as a symbol of  the precious and fleeting hours of each day - and a gentle of reminder for just about anything that might accidentally slip your mind. :-)

 I'm not sure when it will arrive in your favorite shop. This is just a "Sneak Peek" to let you know I am still happily stitching, high up  here on my woodsy mountain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.