Nov 28, 2015

A Practically Perfect 11-28-15


This is just a "something is pending" teaser.   Are you awake and alert after all the yummy turkey and fixings!  The rest is lots of color but deemed to remain a mystery for now.   This last month, I had to take a stitching break, mostly to reflect on how grateful I am for all the good in my life.  I am alive, I am loved and have many someones to love.  Daughters, kitties and a few true and marvelous friends.  I have ideas and plans and creative endeavors.  I look forward to each day!  The new-crop turkeys out on the stepping stones, young hens at this point, are are wide awake, looking for more goodies!  to be scattered out there just for their pleasure.    
  Rather than looking for goodies, I am currently working at some designs of a playful nature.  Perhaps this will be the year of capricious designs?  Will you take a guess?  I think some of those golden stitches look a bit like cracked corn.  Do you?  Is there any logic to all of this?    Nope – it’s all  just for fun; whimsical, fantastical fun.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the colors Deb....can't wait to see what this is. I keep thinking it's some kind of 'latte' or something.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Deb

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.